Daily Kids Sudoku Puzzle for Friday 2nd December 2016 (Easy)
Great!You've finished this Kids Sudoku with a final score of . Register for a free account to save all the puzzles you have finished! Want to try another Kids Sudoku puzzle?
All-time Kids Sudoku leaderboard
Monthly Kids Sudoku leaderboard
How to playThis page will automatically load the puzzle for today. If you want to play a different puzzle, go to the archive page and choose your puzzle.
There are two ways to play a Sudoku puzzle, you can just use the mouse/touchscreen, or you can use the mouse and keyboard. You can switch between the two methods any time you like, and can use a combination of both.
Playing with a mouse/touchscreen.
- When you have found a square where you can enter a number, click/touch that square. The square will turn light blue.
Above and below the puzzle is the number selection. Click/touch the number you want to enter in to that cell. If there is already a number in that square, it will be over-written.
- If you want to enter a pencil mark, click/touch the square you want to put in a pencil mark. It will turn light blue.
Click/touch the pencil icon above or below the puzzle. This icon will turn light blue, and you are now in pencil marks mode.
Whenever you click/touch a number now, a pencil mark will be put in the square instead. To remove a number as a pencil mark, make sure you are in pencil marks mode, and click/touch the number again.
You can exit pencil mark mode by clicking/touching the pencil icon, it will turn back to normal.
- If you want to clear a particular square, make sure that square is selected and is in light blue. Click/touch the eraser icon. If there is a number in that square, it will be removed. If you click/touch it again, any pencil marks in that square will be removed.
Playing with a mouse and keyboard.
- You will need to select a square by clicking on it with the mouse, it will turn light blue. You can change the current square by using the cursor keys on your keyboard.
- To enter a number, press that number on the keyboard. If there is already a number in that square, it will be overwritten. To remove a number, press the backspace or delete key on your keyboard.
- To enter a pencil mark, press control, shift, or alt on your keyboard at the same time as pressing a number key. Do the same thing again to remove that pencil mark.